Nisreen Snober Mousa, Arab Lawyer

Nisreen Snober Mousa

I am an immigration attorney who has been practicing for over 19 years. As an immigrant myself who speaks fluent Arabic, I am very passionate in serving my Arabic community with all aspectssionate in serving my Arabic community with all aspects of immigration law, including permanent resident status and U.S. citizenship. I strive to the best of my ability, and I go that ... ...

  • Licensed in Texas for 19 years
  • Immigration Law


  • Licensed in Texas for 6 years
  • Immigration Law
  • Family Law
  • Wills Trusts and Probate


  • Licensed in Texas for 16 years
  • Immigration Law
  • Personal Injury