Find an Arab Lawyer in California

Browse the list of California Arab lawyers who are members of our network and offer legal services in Arabic. Become a member if you are an Arab lawyer practicing in California.

show the map
Farid Zakaria, Arab Lawyer in Agoura Hills, CA

Farid Zakaria

Keller, Fishback and Jackson LLP

Intellectual PropertyImmigrationMedical Malpractice

William A. Hannosh, Arab Lawyer in El Cajon, CA

William A. Hannosh

Law & Mediation Firm of Klueck & Hoppes, APC

LitigationElder LawElder Law

Paul Batta, Arab Lawyer in San Diego, CA

Paul Batta

Batta Law

Personal InjuryCriminal LawDUI and DWI

Wafa J. Hoballah, Esq., LL.M., Arab Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA

Wafa J. Hoballah, Esq., LL.M.

WJH Law Group, APC

ImmigrationInternational LawBusiness Law

License Verification

All attorneys listed on our website go through a licensing verification process to make sure they are in good standing with the state agency issuing their license at the time of joining our directory.

Attorneys are also required to notify us immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.

Heritage Law Marketing, LLC BBB Business Review